Start a new topic

Class to start today - but seems there is no class? Certified Android Training Course | Make Android Apps like a Pro

Can someone help find out what I did wrong or provide me with a recording for the class? It was scheduled to start October 14th at 8pm EST.

Thank you,

1 person has this question

Dear Rob,

There is no class conducted on October 14th in "Certified Android training Course". You can check the course ware (in wiziq account) for more information. There is an option to contact the course provider. Please drop a message to know the complete schedule.

WizIQ Team

There was a class scheduled.

It has been resolved via email though.

Thank you,

Rob Milliken

Sir, I need some help to connect to the class today.

Thank you.

Dear Olanrewaju,

Kindly elaborate on your requirement/query so that we can check and assist you at the earliest.

WizIQ Team

I'm new in this and asking myself how you find your course that is coming on 27 february 2016. About the payment how do you do, you pay after or before?

We would like to inform you that there are multiple courses available on WizIQ with different start time. We would recommend you to use the link mentioned below to search the required course and get enrolled into the same using "Enroll" option.

Team WizIQ

Login to post a comment