Start a new topic

How can I get the list of teachers from API?

I need to know the list of teachers from my organization which already registered in Wiziq. The list should contains the teacher id and email so that I can use it to edit any teacher information.

Dear User,

I would like to inform you that you can check the list of teachers added in you WizIQ by following the steps below:

Log in to WizIQ.com > On the home page left panel under As Administrator click Manage teacher > It will list you all the teacher's name and their email ids in alphabetic order. 

Thank You,

WizIQ Team

He asked how to do this via API not manually. I'm interested in such feature myself.

Please refer the to the below mentioned link for using add_teacher method.

http://developer.wiziq.com/teacher/method/add_teacher

You need presenter_id and presenter_name in room based API. (where presenter_id and presenter_name can be anything, it will not reflect in www.wiziq.com account).

However, in teacher based api you need to pass presenter_name and presenter_email . (the same name and email address which you use to add teacher in www.wiziq.com account).

For further assistance feel free to reach us on the following numbers or drop an email to support@wiziq.com, We are available 24*7. We would be glad to assist you.

+91-99157-01831 (India)
+1800-567-8059 (Toll free)

You still did not answer the question. 
Hi Michael,

We would request you to have a brief conversation with us at the following numbers so that we can explain to you the complete procedure and answer your respective queries on priority.

For further assistance feel free to reach us on the following numbers, We are available 24*7. We would be glad to assist you.

+91-99157-01831 (India)
+1800-567-8059 (Toll free)

Login to post a comment