When I start a new live class I perform the following steps:
1. Schedule the class and invite the participants
2 Set my speaker and microphone levels (with VERY small icons to
control these volumes making it difficult).
3 Choose the LINE icon
4. Select the preferred color for the lines.
5. To set the weight of the line I have to CLICK UP before clicking DOWN
to a weight of 1 since it will not go DOWN initially.
6. Select the pen icon
7. Select my preferred pen color
8. Select my preferred pen weight.
Then I am finally ready to upload any documents needed for the class.
THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY THAN HAVING TO DO ALL THIS FOR EVERY CLASS.
Is there no way for the system to remember the last settings used to
save this set-up time?
If there is not a current better way, then can this be forwarded to your
design team as a suggestion for future features?
There seems to be a definite bug in #5 above!
We would like to inform you that this feature request has been notified to the concerned team. We will update you once it is implemented in future.