Just a note on the WizIQ system startup.
When I start a new live class I perform the following steps:
1. Schedule the class and invite the participants
2 Set my speaker and microphone levels (with VERY small icons to control these volumes making it difficult).
3 Choose the LINE icon
4. Select the preferred color for the lines.
5. To set the weight of the line I have to CLICK UP before clicking DOWN to a weight of 1 since it will not go DOWN initially.
6. Select the pen icon
7. Select my preferred pen color
8. Select my preferred pen weight.
Then I am finally ready to upload any documents needed for the class.
THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY THAN HAVING TO DO ALL THIS FOR EVERY CLASS.
Is there no way for the system to remember the last settings used to save this set-up time?
Perhaps I am missing something here, can you help?
If there is not a current better way, then can this be forwarded to your design team as a suggestion for future features?
There seems to be a definite bug in #5 above!
Many thanks for your help with this.
We would like to inform you that this feature request has been notified to the concerned team. We will update you once it is implemented in future.