Start a new topic

Recurring issues with screen sharing and recorded classes

We have been experiencing sync issues with recorded classes that have used the screen sharing feature for quite some time, now. WizIQ support said they would release a patch that would correct the problem a week ago. So far, NOTHING. We are still experiencing problems, and our students are NOT happy - and so aren't we.

On top of that, we are experiencing longer and longer response time from support. The answer is always the same: "The issue has been forwarded to our engineering team, bla bla bla". No feedback is given, until we send some other e-mails asking for it. That give us the sensation that NOTHING is being done. It is about time WizIQ to implement a trouble ticketing system, so we can track our open tickets and the engineering team can be held responsible for them. 

What is WizIQ doing about this? I wonder if the competion have this issues. Maybe it is time to move to the competition.

We are a company with more than 50K students - one of the MAJOR IT online companies in Brazil - and we are getting TIRED!

If we have to move to the competitor, we WILL release a press release note to all major publications in Brazil stating WHY we prefer to go that way - so others don't make the same mistake.

Still waiting for a response on the open issues.

Marco - Cloud Campus Brazil

Dear Marco,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the e mail sent to you  by Mr.Jai Kumar, the issues that you were facing with the screen sharing on WizIQ have been resolved.

Please let me know if i can be of any other help to you.

The WizIQ Team.

Login to post a comment