Start a new topic

Want WizIQ for windows 8 phone

Hi,

I am using Windows 8 phone and I cant find the WizIQ application for Windows 8 phone. Kindly suggest me a solution to play the video in my Windows 8 phone.

2 people have this question

I would like to inform you that right now WizIQ application is not available for windows phone,However our engineering team is working on it and we will keep you posted on the same.

even i am using windows 8 phone but i was not able to found wiziq app for windows phone..please help me out..how can i overcome this problem

Dear Sabari,

I would like to inform you that WizIQ is compatible only in Android tablets and iPad. WizIQ is not supported on Windows tablet or phones. However our engineering team is working on it and we will keep you posted on the same.

I agree, we will be waiting

WizIQ application is only available Android TabletsIPADWindows Desktop/Laptop only however there is no WizIQ app for Windows/I phone or smartphones. 

Hello, I am also a Windows 8 user on mobile phone. I see that two years ago it was mentioned that the engineering team was working on it. Is it still under process or thee won't be anything for Windows phones. Thank you kindly!

Login to post a comment