Most Commonly Asked Questions
- I am not able to share my screen in the Virtual Classroom. What should I do?
- How can I check if my system and devices are compatible with the Virtual Classroom?
- What are the network requirements to access the WizIQ Virtual Classroom?
- How do I collect payment for my course?
- I am unable to run the Virtual Classroom on Google Chrome. I keep getting the message: “Warning: Audio/video quality may deteriorate.” Why does it happen?
- I added a USB microphone/camera to my computer during a live class, but the device didn’t work. How can I make the device work?
- Audio and video quality is not good in the Virtual Classroom. Why?
- How do I launch an online class on my iPad or Android tablet?
- How can I change the password of my WizIQ account?
- My class is over, but I can’t access the class recording. Why?
Frequently Asked Questions - Browse by Topic
WizIQ Virtual Classroom Features
Introducing the WizIQ LMS
Introducing the WizIQ Recordor
Check out the WizIQ Online Testing System
Create your own Private Course
Schedule and launch your online class
Upload Content to the WizIQ Content Library
Create Polls in the Virtual Classroom
Use the Chatbox
Manage your attendees
Share your screen in the Virtual Classroom
Enjoy 6-way live video streaming
Play videos in your Virtual Classroom
Use Breakout Rooms
WizIQ Virtual Classroom with Joomla
WizIQ Virtual Classroom with Sakai
WizIQ Virtual Classroom for Wordpress
WizIQ Virtual Classroom for eFront
WizIQ Virtual Classroom for Drupal