Your profile is a summary of your teaching and training experience, educational qualification, expertise, interests, association and awards, teaching preferences, publication and research. Any WizIQ member can create their profile.
A profile benefits you in the following ways:
- It is your ‘public face’ on WizIQ.
- It is a great way to showcase your expertise - gives an online presence and promotes you as a teacher amongst learners from across the globe.
- Students/learners can find you easily and contact you for their learning needs.
- Public profile is the public view of your WizIQ profile. Your profile is indexed by search engines like Google, so anyone searching on your name can land on your WizIQ profile.
- This feature is available only for the premium members. You can display your e-mail, phone number, Skype address etc. on your profile so viewers looking at it can contact you directly – a great feature for tutors and trainers looking for new business.
- You should try to complete your profile – staying above 80% is a good idea. The profile meter on your profile page shows the completeness of your profile.