How can I use embedded content on WizIQ?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Feb, 2017 at 6:48 PM
- To use embedded content on WizIQ, go to Upload Content on the Left navigation panel.
- Or you can go to the left navigation panel and click Content Library .
- You can embed content, including videos from most of the popular sites, such as YouTube, Scribd, SlideShare, and authorSTREAM, among others.
- The My Content page appears. Click Embed Content on the left navigation panel.
- The Embed Content page appears. Paste the embedded code in the field.
- Provide the required information about the content, such as title, description, and language.
- You also have an option of making your content Public by selecting the checkbox.
- Click Continue. Your embedded content will be processed for uploading.
- An email is sent to your registered email account once the file is available for use.
- Your embedded content can be accessed on WizIQ and shared with your contacts. However, embedded content is not available to you in the Virtual Classroom.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?