If you are unable to upload the PowerPoint presentation, check for the following:
- Make sure the presentations you upload is not read only file.
- If the presentation is password protected or corrupt it will not upload.
To test if the presentation is corrupt, follow the given steps:
- Open the presentation in MS-PowerPoint.
- Go to File Menu and then select ''Save as web page''.
- If the file gets successfully saved as web page, your PowerPoint is fine and if MS-PowerPoint crashes it means the file is corrupt.