How can I use audio and video to communicate in the Virtual Classroom?
Modified on: Fri, 17 Feb, 2017 at 9:16 PM
- If you are a teacher, you will have the audio and video controls as soon as you enter the Virtual Classroom.
- You need an internet connection, microphone, webcam and speakers on your computer to use audio and video in the classroom.
- In order to enable your students to access their audio and video, simply click on the audio and video icons beside the attendee name in the Attendee List.
- Students are able to access live audio and video streaming when the teacher transfers the controls to them.
- Please note that an unlimited number of students can access audio in the Virtual Classroom. However, only six people, including teacher and students, can share video output at any given time.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?