- If you want to add audio and video files to the Media Player in order to play them in the Virtual Classroom, you need to first upload these files to your Content Library.
- You can’t add audio and video files to the Content Library or Media Player from the Virtual Classroom.
To add these files to the Content Library or Media Player, you need to perform the following steps:
- Log on to www.wiziq.com and sign in to your WizIQ account.
- When you are on your dashboard, you need to click the "Content library" link on the left navigation pane to upload audio and video files to your Content Library.
- The audio and video files uploaded to your Content Library can be played using the Media Player in the Virtual Classroom.
- API users can use the content API methods to add audio and video files to the Content Library. For more information, visit http://developer.wiziq.com/documentation.
- Moodle users can use the built-in content upload option available in the WizIQ plugin for Moodle to upload audio and video files.