- The Poll feature in the Virtual Classroom allows you to gather feedback or opinion of attendees, and conduct short surveys.
To conduct a Poll, you need to click the Poll button located at the top of the Virtual Classroom.
- When you click the button, a window opens with a Create a Poll button to create a poll .
- Once you click the button, you will find spaces or fields that allow you to create a poll question and the related multiple responses that the attendees can choose from.
- When you have created the question and responses, you can either save the poll by clicking the Save Poll button and publish it later or save and publish the poll instantly by clicking the Save and Publish button.
- When you choose the Save and publish option, the poll is displayed to all attendees in the Classroom immediately. After the attendees take the poll, you can view the poll results.