You should observe the following guidelines if you intend to record your live class:
- Make sure you have selected the class recording option while scheduling the class.
- Ensure that your system speakers or microphone are not muted when you are in the live class.
- Maintain an active and fast Internet connection during a live class and for a few minutes after the class ends. The time taken to upload the class recording to the cloud or server depends on the file size or size of the recording, which in turn depends on the duration of the class. For example, the size of the class recording of a class which is for one hour is 120 MB approximately.
- Don’t turn off your computer immediately after ending the class.
- If you are using the WizIQ Desktop App to conduct the live class, don’t quit or exit the App by clicking the App icon in the system tray or going to the Task Manager on your computer immediately after the class ends.