What is the Add Topics option? Why should I add topics to a test?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Feb, 2017 at 9:09 PM
- The Add Topics option allows you to categorize your test under relevant categories by adding topics to your test.
- The Add Topics option appears under Step 1 of test creation.
- It’s always a good idea to add relevant topics to your test as it makes it easier for learners to search it.
- To add topics to your test, click the Add Topics link. A new pop-up window with categories will open.
- To display and select topics, you need to select suitable test category or exam, and location .
- You can also search for a particular category or exam by using the Search field. If you do not find your topic listed under the pre-defined categories, you can add your own topic.After you select the topic(s), you need to click the Save button to save and add your topics to your test.
- When you add one or more topics to your test, tags are created for those topics (displayed next to the test description). These tags can be searched by learners. So, it’s important that you add appropriate topics or tags to your test.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?