- To embed videos from YouTube and other popular sites, go to Upload Content on the right navigation panel.
- You can also go to the Content Library on the left navigation panel. Click Content Library .
- On the My Content page, click the Embed Content option.
- On the Embed Content page, paste the embedded code in the relevant field.
- Provide the required information about the content, such as title, description, and language .
- You can also make your content Public by selecting the checkbox.
- Click Continue. Your embedded content will be processed for uploading. An email is sent to your registered email account once the file is available for use.
Your embedded YouTube video can be played on WizIQ and also can be shared online with your contacts.
It’s important to note that embedded content (videos, presentations, documents, etc.) is not available to you in the Virtual Classroom.