You can record your live audio and synchronize it with your presentation slides using WizIQ Recordor. Follow the steps below to create a recorded video lecture using WizIQ Recordor.
- Click the WizIQ Recordor tab in the PowerPoint ribbon (see Figure 1).
- Click Record Audio (see Figure 2).
- If you are a first-time user, you will be asked to sign in to their WizIQ account and set their recording preferences.
- Click the Record icon to capture your live audio (see Figure 3).
- Your audio as well as your presentation slides get automatically synced as you narrate and navigate the presentation slides. You can pause and resume the recording. In addition, you can re-record the audio for the slide you are currently on.
- Once you are finished recording the audio, press the End icon (see Figure 4).
- A recorded video lecture (mp4 file) is created. You can preview the video to see the final output.
- Click the Looks Fine button once your video lecture is final (see Figure 5).